We have been contacted, recently and in the past, by several people about setting up a booth to promote their products or services.
This year we decided to give it a try and see how it goes.
We will only allow those who have submitted the form and have been approved.
- The cost is $200 per booth (for-profit) and $25 (not-for profit/military MWR)
- Vendors must provide their own equipment i.e.: canopies, tables, chairs, etc.
- All fees are non-refundable as they are used to support the Divers Recall
- No electricity or running water is available
- Vendors are not authorized to set up under Pavilion
- Our event runs from noon to midnight (rain or shine)
- Vendors can begin set up at 8 am. Break down is: No later than 7pm
- Vendors are responsible for leaving the area in the same condition as they found it
The Divers Recall reserves the right to censor any booth
Registration: Vendor contract form must be submitted no later than 5 September 2022!
The Divers Recall will not be held responsible for any liability, lost, stolen, or damaged merchandise or any injury incurred during the Divers Recall.